Cascade 220.127.116.119 has been released! This release includes a number of major enhancements:
- The addition of a user manual. In addition to being linked from our web site, you can access the manual via the Start Menu, via any right-click context menu, or via a button on the nav bar on any Cascade Manager page.
- Greatly simplified installation of Cascade on Linux and Macintosh. Most tasks are now performed by an installer script.
- Further usability enhancements to Cascade Manager, including color-coding in tables (e.g. failed tasks are highlighted in red) and a new Revisions page with improved status reporting that replaces the old Home and Grid pages.
- Checkpoints are now simply revisions with a dot, instead of a long unique ID: for example, revision 10.1 is the first checkpoint created so far relative to revision 10.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.